- Have you received an orchid as a gift but were scared to kill it?
- Did you see a pretty orchid at the store but chose not to pick it up because you didn't know how to care for it?
- Have you killed an orchid and swore to never get another one?
Many of us have been there, you are not the only one. Let's not focus on negatives, we need to work in the positive side of thing and in what brings us joy. Here we go...
- Do you want to have a pretty orchid in your house?
- Are you excited to learn how to have beautiful orchid blooms?
- Are you a plant addict looking to expand your plant family?
- Do you want to pick up that orchid at the store and bring it home with confidence?
You can have pretty orchids in your home. You can help them grow and bloom and THRIVE! All you need is guidance. There are no tricks or complicated instructions. Best of all ... it's SIMPLE (no magic, we don't need a genie or Harry Potter's book of spells)
The course gives you all the information you need to grow phalaenopsis orchids at home.
There are more that 28,000 species of orchids. Phalaenopsis (or phals or moth orchids) is an orchid genus and is the most popular orchids in the world. this is the orchid you typically see in stores, hospitals, offices, etc. Five big petals with a center that looks like a dove. The flowers grow from a woody spike and they come in a huge variety of colors!
After completing the lessons in this course, you will be able to provide the ideal environment for the plants to thrive and bloom.
The course includes videos with examples on how to water, repot your plant, and troubleshoot common orchid issues. It also provides text documents for those who prefer reading over video.
This is the perfect course for anyone interested in these beautiful plants. No experience required! You can go at your own pace and come back to the course materials any time you wish to review the lessons.
If you are one of the many who think they are an "orchid killer," don't worry! Soon you will be known as an "orchid whisperer."